Friday, September 16, 2011

Hahoy,

As agreed here we are 6 days later. We're so well rested that right now Pierre is sleeping like a log.

Here it's 11.57pm so in France it's....2h57am. The train arrived at 6h30 and some. There is something magic happening in this train that I can hardly describe,, maybe it will be clearer in my notebook ( besides I finished it we'll send it as soon as we arrive in Japan!).
Anyway jet lag is horrible, it was impossible to sleep at the right time so when we finally arrived it was really time to get some rest.

From our host's flat we can see the sea and across that sea is our next target. We'll rest and visit, our ship should leave the 21st in the afternoon and arrive on the japanese coast the 23rd !

It's a bit weird that you received all the parcels, we're exhilarate, thanks for the teasing ! I hope the pictures are good.

See you !

Arf I can't leave you like this, tribute to Pierre who had it on his mind all way long :

No comments:

Post a Comment