Thursday, November 10, 2011

Carnets, extraits...

Berlin, at around 11-13 of August.

A drawing from Pierre (undated) and a text from Clement.

27/07/11



Tonight, already in Bern. I'm in a small photo studio, laid on a good mattress and i'm clean ! Absolute comfort and they put the cat out so i'm not worried by an eventual attack.

After a good breakfast we took the road direction Geneva then Annemasse. Our feet took us up til the north of Geneva. Obviously I have a back and legs (they hurt !). We thought we could go to Lausanne to find a refuge. But Jerome, an ex helicopter pilot in the swiss army arrived with his delivery truck.
Perfect ! He just finished his day and lived in Lausanne. I felt bad for only giving him a ''thank you'', but he took us up to Bern right by the door of Pierre's contact. I feel awful for the mere handshake he received.

Here we are in this room, after arriving unannounced, bellyfull. Robert and Anne were very welcoming, I'm writing it down to remember them. God knows my memory is drifting away.
I have a hard time using my camera, it seems like a waste of film. I guess it'll come in time. (Pierre is getting on my nerves with his coffee ! Fucking druggie !)
I'm using the rest of the page to write to myself that I should learn french, so I'll be less ridiculous when people read me.
Ah ! I weigh 67kg ! And here people are making pyramids of paper rolls in the toilets ! 


lolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment