Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Carnets bavards...





Today I feel like a million bucks, I'm gonna continue my story from where I left it.

So this 64years old woman invited us over before we could spend anything.

We were really tired but they rolled out the red carpet for us. A delicious meal, of more than 3 hours, with « red champagne ».


I'd better tell you right now when it's the only thing you have it goes straight up to your head. She was never at loss for words, her daughter on the other hand barely spoke english or french. It was hard to keep the conversation going and my cheeks hurt even more than my legs from smiling so much.

In the end she went to sleep to her daughter's and left us her flat. The night was refreshing and the plums we found the day before had a good difestive effect. After a long breakfast we headed to Karlsruche. We got there in three hours and here we are in a park, near a huge medieval fair.

We finished the bread and apples our host gave us and the cucumber given by a passer-by while we were hitchiking. Still nowhere to sleep tonight but you never know what could happen...

I don't know what to write.
I'm only telling a tiny bit of our days and I'm not too descriptive. I need to let go a bit. Our days are long but full, we don't have much time to write.

In the end, we moved away from the city on advices of a group of Punk who gave us cigarettes. We've been hitchiking unsuccessfully and found a small garden for the tent. We also inaugurated the camping stove and ate a delicious rice without salt, without taste.

At least the grass is comfortable.


Clément, 31/07/2011

Pibhe / Rivne

Today the 24th of August we have, in chronological order :

  • learnt the history of the mental paranoia of the majority of Ukrainians
  • eaten delicious pastries
  • hitchiked our first ride in Ukraine
  • seen policemen corruption
  • sold my first drawing
  • eaten strings of smoked cheese
  • drunk beer
  • sung french songs
  • drunk coffee with liquor
  • smoked small cigarettes
  • eaten a watermelon on a soviet tank
  • had a great evening thanks to Taras
lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment