Sunday, December 4, 2011

Carnets de voyage



I slept well, nothing new this morning. A couple of young musicans picked us up. They were heading toward Stuttgart to rehearse for a play. They invited us over so we could have a shower and do our laundry. Now I'm waiting for Pierre while listening to them rehearsing.




We got on well with other people living in the house (it's big). I didn't get all the relationships but it's cool. There are music instrulments in every room. We've been offered to sleep here, we'll leave the bags and visit the city without the 20kg.

Clément, le 01/08/2011


Small anecdote from Casey, american living in Ukraine (from Florida to Zhetomyr).
Having some difficulties pronouncing Ukrainian.

One day when he wanted to ask if people had a good week end he was in fact saying that he was pregnant.

The two expressions are quite close in Ukrainian but I can't remember them so I won't be able to give you the example.

Pierre

lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment