Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pierre, Mockba 02/09/2011

This morning I woke up at 3 or 4 in the morning. I was lying on a red velvet seat, with white sheets and in front of me, my rucksack on the luggage rack.


This morning I woke up with the taste of the bread I've eaten the day before in mouth.

This morning I'm looking at my passport: there are 2 new stamps, one for the departure from the Ukrainian territory and another for the entrance into Russia.

So, like everyone in this railcar, this morning, I'm giving back my sheets, I'm packing my bags and get off the train in the Moscow Rail Terminal.

Wow, I think we are far far away now!



At Maria and Katja's home
The ambiance is relaxed, all is quiet, restful.The conversations are pleasant.That's my rhythm! But, not really the one of Clement which run all over the place.



Clément, 05/08/2011

After a hard waking, I'm ready to resume my story. I was on "the glasses of schnaps", and the following day (03/09/2011) was hard.
Three unsuccessful hours of Hitchhiking to Nuremberg, and when we resigned ourselves to pick our rucksacks and to leave elsewhere, a car stopped. Phew, at last a good new after this never-ending wait, outstretched arms, under the morning rain.

A nice student, he had also done a detour to show us a huge bridge (apparently the taller in Europe). We had to take another car to go to Nuremberg and on the premises, disappointment: a terrible periphery. Our chauffeur leaved us in a very inhospitable place (He wanted to leave us quickly and set off). Only roads and industries. Only one thing left to do: walk.

The tiredness and these setbacks were hard for the morale. We were resigned, sitting in a park without a shadow of a dwelling or a place for the tent. But as (I repeat myself), we are not shielded from a stroke of luck, a dog came to sniff our rucksacks. It's owner started a conversation with us. And here we are, in his garden since 2 days. We will set off soon towards Amberg and these 2 last days make me feel good (and Pierre sings no more).

Yesterday visit of Nuremberg, and good surprise. Under his inhospitable appearance, the city hides a lovely center. The best is yet to come, when after a substantial typical meal, the daughter of our host invites us to live it up on the town, with one of her friend. A great evening and a short night, spent in one of our sidekick’s little flat ( the garden where we had pitched our tent was at 1h of walk, it was better). We returned this morning, to store. A couchSurfing contact is waiting for us in Amberg, it’s 15h, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment